About this item
- Easily extends from 20" - 30" to prevent falling from bed
- Provides assistance in and out of bed
- Secures to any bed with included safety strap
- Accommodates either side of the bed and supports 300 lbs
- Rail Height: 20" with 4" gap between rail bars
- Fits Mattress Heights of 8"-16"
The Bedside Extend-A-Rail by Able Life allows you to adjust the length of your bed rail while you are in bed. Simply push a button and extend the rail from 20" to 30" for fall prevention. For a handle to help getting in and out of bed safely, adjust it back to 20". A safety strap is included to help secure the bed rail to the bed frame giving you peace of mind that your bed rail will not move. Supports up to 300 lbs.
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Holds up to: 300 pounds
Weight: 7.15 pounds
Adjustable Length: 20 inches (min) - 30 inches (max)
Safety and Security Features: Safety Strap
Item Number (DPCI): 245-11-0057
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.