About this item
- Includes 1, 19.4oz box of ready-to-eat Apple Jacks Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Start your morning with the crunch of lightly sweetened multigrain O's and the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- Excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber; Low fat; 11 grams of whole grain per serving; Ingredients contain wheat; Corn used in this product may contain traces of soy
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious cold breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, and after-dinner treat
- A travel-ready food; Great for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
Start your day with Kellogg's Apple Jacks Cereal and the crunch of lightly sweetened multigrain O's with the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon. A healthy, low-fat cereal made with three delicious grains, Apple Jacks is a good source of fiber, provides 11 grams of whole grain, and is an excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals. A travel-ready food that's great for snacking, Apple Jacks are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box.
May Contain: Soy
Serving Size: 1 cup
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Main Ingredient: Grain
State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Servings: 19, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 1
Exterior container weight: 19.4 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 231-00-0709
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.