Not in stores
Free standard shipping with REDcard
About this item
- Two tips - chisel and fine tip - for quick and easy switch between sizes
- Alcohol, dye-based ink for permanent, intense color
- Saturate paper and blend colors while ink is wet
- Specific set of markers focused on Primary and Secondary colors
- May layer under colored pencils or try other mixed media applications
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Pen Point Type: Fine, Bold
Ink Color: Orange, Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink, Green, Brown, Blue, Black
Package Quantity: 12
Item Number (DPCI): 081-22-5096
Premier Chisel/Fine Double Ended Art Markers by Prismacolor feature an innovative double-ended design - on one end a versatile chisel tip for thick and varied line and on the other a fine tip for detailed application. Premier permanent markers possess rich color saturation in an alcohol, dye-based ink for smooth, intense color laydown and superior blendability. Colors are compatible and consistent across the Prismacolor marker line. The ink formula is acid-free and non-toxic. The Premier Chisel/Fine Double-Ended Marker Primary and Secondary Set of 12 contains canary yellow, yellow orange, dark umber, carmine red, crimson red, pink, mulberry, violet, ultramarine, dark green, parrot green, and black.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.