Free standard shipping with REDcard
About this item
- 100-ct. Assorted Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor cuts
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- The bandages feature Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
Product Form: Patch
Care & Cleaning: Discard after using
Item Number (DPCI): 245-07-1118
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, which cover and protect minor wounds. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these assorted wound care bandages stretch, bend, and flex as you move. Each bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable first-aid bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.