product description page
Children's Benadryl Allergy Relief Chewable Tablets - Diphenhydramine - Grape Flavor - 20ct
About this item
- 20ct pack of grape-flavored Children's BENADRYL Allergy Chewables for kids' allergy relief
- Kids' allergy medicine temporarily relieves allergy symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl per dose to alleviate your child's allergy symptoms
- Antihistamine for kids provides relief from runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes, nose and throat
- These kids' chewable allergy tablets provides effective symptom relief that lasts 4 to 6 hours
Children's BENADRYL Allergy Chewables provide temporary relief from allergy symptoms for your child, such as runny nose, sneezing, itching of nose and throat, and itchy, watery eyes. This kids' allergy medicine contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl per dose to help alleviate symptoms and provides relief that lasts 4 to 6 hours. Available in kid-friendly grape flavor, these chewable tablets provide convenient, fast and easy relief for symptoms due to hay fever. Help alleviate your child's allergy symptoms with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies.
Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
Active Ingredient Strength Value: 12.5 milligrams
Product Warning: Do not use with other diphenhydramine products
Duration: 4 hours
Product Form: Chewable
Primary Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine
Package Quantity: 20
Item Number (DPCI): 094-04-0174
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.