About this item
- Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as the best-known brand in the world
- Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob's Pharmacy by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water
- Bring home the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola
- Perfect size for drinking with meals, on the go, or any time
- For crisp, cold taste, serve chilled at 37 degrees
Enjoy Coca-Cola's crisp, delicious taste with meals, on the go, or to share. Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Serving Size: 12 fl oz (US)
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Features: No artificial flavors
Dietary Needs: Low sodium
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Servings: 12, Exact
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Carbonation type 1: Carbonated
Servings per interior container: 1
Exterior container weight: 144 fl oz (US)
Item Number (DPCI): 271-10-0169
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.