WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Not in stores
Free standard shipping with REDcard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
- This talking, teaching preschool microscope includes 20 slides and 2 modes of play, and speaks more than 100 fun facts! Extra large, comfortable eyepieces eliminate the need to close one eye. Features the voice of wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin.
- Part of the award-winning GeoSafari line of products by Educational Insights
- The GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope includes a talking microscope with extra-large, extra-comfy eyepieces, a slide storage tray, and 20 prepared slides with three full-color images each
- The Talking Microscope introduces and encourages an early love of science, a key component of STEM learning. Provides hands-on, confidence-building experience with a scientific tool.
- The GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope is designed for children ages 4 years and up
Number of Pieces: 20
Suggested Age: 4-7 years
Features: Sound effects
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Science
Power Source: Battery
Battery: 3 C Alkaline, Required, not included
Item Number (DPCI): 204-04-1725
Zoom in on amazing images and learn fun facts about animals, plants, and interesting household items with the GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope! Twenty slides feature 60 incredible images. Wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin voices facts and quiz questions. GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.