About this item
- Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more effective and comfortable workout
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity
- 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance
- Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout
- An easy to read large computer LCD display that indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, scan, pulse and odometer
- Heart Pulse Sensors allow you to monitor your heart rate
- 3 piece "high torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Large comfortable seat cushion for people of any size, and easily adjustable to fit 5'1" to 6'5" user heights
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation and will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
- Folds to " the size, so it is uniquely compact
- Transportation wheels included for easy relocation
- Accessory holder included
- All batteries included (2 AA)
- Some assembly required
The Exerpeutic 500XLS is designed to support up to a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs. Its heavy duty design and high durability will provide excellent workout results. Features like the "high torque"3 piece crank system, magnetic resistance, heart pulse monitoring and a "double drive"transmission system are all included for a very affordable price. It can be folded up for storage and is perfect for limited sized rooms and spaces.
Dimensions (Overall): 26.4 inches (L) x 39 inches (W) x 48.4 inches (H)
Holds up to: 400 pounds
Material: Steel (Frame)
Weight: 51.6 pounds
Assembly Details: Assembly required
Power Source: Battery-powered
Battery: Required, included
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 082-00-0682
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Very good value. Highly recommend!
5 out of 5 stars
DogMom101 — 1 year ago
I really enjoy this bike! It was a bit overwhelming to see all the parts in the box when it first arrived, but set up really wasn't bad. The bike is sturdy with good balance and it's easy to adjust tension. I'm 5'10" and the height adjustment options work great for me. I also like the stats screen. ...see moreof the reviewer's review
Gold exerpeutic exercise bike
5 out of 5 stars
JohnZ38 — 2 years ago
The gold exerpeutic bike is very well constructed & quite sturdy. Quiet operation so I can watch TV without turning up volume. There's a timer, speed, calories burned, & pulse grips. The scan mode rotates every 4 seconds so you can keep track of everything. Folds up for storage. Nice big seat. My on...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Whatscreenname — 2 years ago
There is no difference in resistance among the first 6 settings. There is a marked difference between 6 and 7 and a huge difference between 7 and 8. That said; Target could not have been more accommodating. The return was so easy, I didn't have to disassemble the bike or put it back in its complicat...see moreof the reviewer's review