About this item
- Dual joysticks control steering in forward and reverse – and 360° spinning around & around!
- Drives 5 mph (8 km/h) max. forward; 2.5 mph (4.0 km/h) max. reverse
- 4 parent-controlled speed settings (under the seat) make it easy for kids to master the controls
- Traction control for off-road driving
- Large, durable tires for multi-terrain driving
- Extra-wide seat makes it extra fun
- Exposed real metal structure provides realistic styling
- Designed for kids up to 100 lbs (45 kg), ages 5-10 years
- Includes 12-volt battery and charger
Here’s an exciting, new Power Wheels battery-powered vehicle designed for advanced riders looking for more excitement and thrills than ever before! Kids will love hopping into the extra-wide seat and taking it for a spin. Using the dual joystick steering controls, they can shift it into forward or reverse and spin it 360 degrees for a whirling, twirling thrill ride! The open metal structure gives the Wild Thing ride-on a super-cool, high-tech look. This baby is built for performance on pavement – and grass, too! With its large, rugged tires and forward speeds of up to 5 mph (8km/h), this vehicle can go “off-road” where others can’t! Ideal for ages 5 to 10 years.
Dimensions (Overall): 30.32 inches (H) x 29.13 inches (W) x 16.73 inches (D)
Holds up to: 100 pounds
Suggested Age: 5-10 years
Weight: 49.38 pounds
Material: Metal, plastic
Assembly Details: No assembly required
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Maximum Speed: 5 miles per hour
Educational Focus: Large motor skills
Battery: 1 Non-universal Lead acid, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 082-03-0011
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.