Free standard shipping with REDcard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
- Recommended for Medium Rooms (155 sq. ft.)
- Filters and circulates Room Air 5X per hour when used in the recommended room size
- Quiet Operation
- 4 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen and Turbo
- Turbo Power Clean setting for fast cleaning action
- Automatic shut-off – 2, 4, or 8 hours
- Dimmer Option for control panel lights
- Electronic filter replacement reminders
- Onboard User Reference Guide
- AHAM Verifide® for use in a 155 sq. ft. room
- CADR Ratings: 100 for smoke, 106 for dust, 100 for pollen
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Recommended filter replacement: True HEPA Filter (HRF-R1) – 1x/yr. Odor Reducing Pre-filter (HRF-AP1 or HRF-APP1) 4x/yr.
Dimensions (Overall): 13.9 inches (H) x 8.9 inches (W) x 13.5 inches (D)
Weight: 7.7 pounds
Features: Filter Change Indicator, Programmable Timer, Automatic Shut-off
Number of Settings: 3
Wattage Required: 60 watts
Sustainability Certifications: No certifications
Room Size Range: 100-300 sq. ft.
Allergens Captured: Household Dust, Odors, Tobacco Smoke, Pollen, Pet Dander
Power Source: Electric
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 085-00-0458
The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is designed for medium-sized rooms. This small console air purifier is compact and efficient and will fit most anywhere. The True HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns, from the air that passes through the filter. It also reduces odors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and certain germs (Based on independent testing report 100954017COL-001). How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores and more. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room. Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by Allergists (Based on the Nov. 2014 Cascade Survey Research results). To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.