product description page
NyQuil Severe with Vicks Vapocool Nighttime Cold & Flu Relief Liquid - Acetaminophen - 12 fl oz
About this item
- VAPORIZE YOUR COLD with a soothing and powerful rush of Vicks Vapors
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH COLD & FLU RELIEF. Helps relieve minor aches & pains, fever, nasal congestion & sinus pressure, cough, sneezing, and runny nose
- PUT YOUR COLD TO BED with soothing Vicks Vapors
- DON'T JUST FIGHT YOUR COLD. VAPORIZE IT. NyQuil SEVERE with Vicks VapoCOOL delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold & flu symptoms
- PAIN RELIEVER & FEVER REDUCER. NyQuil SEVERE with Vicks VapoCOOL is an over-the-counter medicine that contains acetaminophen, a pain reliever and fever reducer that can help soothe sore throat
Vaporize your nighttime cold with NyQuil SEVERE with Vicks VapoCOOL cough, cold & flu, multi-symptom liquids. Get Maximum Strength Nighttime Cold & Flu relief of NyQuil SEVERE with a soothing rush of Vicks Vapors helping to put your cold to bed. Contains acetaminophen.
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Product Warning: Contains Acetaminophen, consult a doctor if you are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor if you have liver disease, do not use if you are taking an MAOI, consult a doctor if you have high blood pressure, consult a doctor if you have thyroid disease, consult a doctor if you have diabetes, consult a doctor if you have glaucoma, consult a doctor if you have urination issues, ask a doctor if taking drugs that cause drowsiness
Product Form: Liquid
Primary Active Ingredient: Acetaminophen
Item Number (DPCI): 094-14-0115
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.