About this item
- Phthalate Free
- Paraben Free
- No Added Fragrance
- Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's delicate skin
- Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
- Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces
When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes - our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin - including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.
Health Facts: Dye-free, paraben-free, aluminum-free, no fragrance added, phthalate-free
Disposability: Do not flush
Package Quantity: 56
Features: Pop-up Package, Premoistened
Item Number (DPCI): 007-07-0007
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates," or A product which is never formulated with phthalates, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens," or A product which is never formulated with parabens, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
No Added Fragrance
A product that either makes an on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain synthetic fragrance, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no fragrance".
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Most helpful positive reviews
These are the best
5 out of 5 stars
Angie1984 — 2 months ago
Just had baby #5 and these are the best wipes I have ever purchased. They are so moist and gentle on my newborn’s skin. I usually go for cheaper wipes due to having a large family and being on a budget but these are worth the price. I just recently purchased more because I don’t want to run out. see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
Softer than a baby's bottom...
5 out of 5 stars
Limake3 — 3 days ago
Just when I finally thought I had found my favorite wipes, my mother in law bought these (now I am torn!). I absolutely love these wipes for how soft they are, they simply glide on the bum and you only need a few to get the job done! This is great if your little one has sensitive skin or you prefer ...see moreof the reviewer's review