product description page
Vicks NyQuil Severe Cough, Cold & Flu Relief Liquicaps - Acetaminophen - 24ct
About this item
- OUR SMALLEST MOST POWERFUL NIGHTTIME LIQUICAP. NyQuil SEVERE relieves your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches & pains, fever, runny nose, and cough, so you can get the rest you need
- 4-ACTIVE NIGHTTIME MAXIMUM STRENGTH COLD AND FLU RELIEF
- GET THE REST YOU NEED: NyQuil Severe relieves your nastiest cold symptoms so you can sleep better
- PAIN RELIEF & FEVER REDUCER. NyQuil SEVERE is an over-the-counter medicine that contains acetaminophen, a pain reliever and fever reducer that can help soothe sore throat
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF. NyQuil SEVERE Cold & Flu contains a nasal decongestant for your toughest nasal congestion and sinus pressure
Get Maximum Strength cold & flu relief with NyQuil SEVERE LiquiCaps. Delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold & flu symptoms, among OTC cold & flu medicines. NyQuil SEVERE helps relieve sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough, so you can get the rest you need. Contains acetaminophen.
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Product Warning: Contains Acetaminophen, consult a doctor if you have liver disease, consult a doctor if you are pregnant or nursing, not for children under the age of 12, consult a doctor if you have thyroid disease, do not use if you are taking an MAOI, consult a doctor if you have high blood pressure, do not use before heart surgery, consult a doctor if you have diabetes, consult a doctor if you have glaucoma, consult a doctor if you have a breathing problem, consult a doctor if you have urination issues
Product Form: Softgel
Primary Active Ingredient: Acetaminophen
Item Number (DPCI): 094-14-0934
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.