About this item
- 14ct bottle of Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets for powerful relief of your worst allergy symptoms
- Allergy relief tablets start working hard at hour one and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day
- This powerful antihistamine contains 10 mg of cetirizine hydrochloride in each anti-allergy tablet
- Prescription-strength allergy tablets treats runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat
- Get effective allergy relief from the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines
ZYRTEC Allergy Tablets relieve your worst allergy symptoms, indoor and out. With 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride per tablet, this prescription-strength allergy medicine provides 24 hours of relief from common symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat. From the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines, these anti-allergy tablets effectively treat indoor allergies caused by dust, mold, and pet dander, as well as outdoor seasonal allergies from tree pollen, weeds, and grasses. This 24 hour allergy relief medicine starts working at hour 1 and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day, and is suitable for those ages 6 and older.
Trial/Travel Size: Yes
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Health Facts: Contains antihistamine
Active Ingredient Strength Value: 10 milligrams
Product Form: Tablet
Primary Active Ingredient: Cetirizine
Package Quantity: 14
Features: Coated Capsules, 24 hour relief
Assortment may vary
10mg Cetirizine HCl
Original prescription strength, 24-hr. indoor and outdoor allergy relief
For ages 6 yrs. and up
Item Number (DPCI): 094-04-0102
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.